Terms & Conditions
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
General Validity of Information & Rates
All bookings are bound by conditions of entry
Experience & Activity arrangements and prices detailed on www.enchantedadventure.com.au are provided and coordinated by Enchanted Adventure. Enchanted Adventure has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on www.enchantedadventure.com.au is accurate and correct at the time of compilation. However, Enchanted Adventure does not accept responsibility for any price variation or variation in services depicted. All services and prices displayed are subject to change without notice. All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer-based graphics on www.enchantedadventure.com.au are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Maps are not to scale.
All prices listed are in Australian Dollars (AUD$). Experience & ticket costs are for activities only and do not include food and beverage cost unless otherwise stated. Prices are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax.
Tree Surfing & Experience Participant Conditions
The Grand Tree Surfing Course has the following restrictions:
- The minimum height required for a participant on the Grand Course is 135 cm.
- Children who meet the height requirement can participate unaccompanied on the Grand Course as long as a responsible adult supervises from the ground and has paid for entry to the Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Children 17 years or less must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the park.
- Groups involving children (up to 17 yrs) must be accompanied by an adult at a ratio of 1:8.
- The Grand Tree Surfing course is unable to accommodate persons weighing more than 120kg.
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women, persons with a heart condition, high blood pressure or knee, ankle & back problems.
- All participants must wear enclosed toe flat-soled shoes (runners) and shorts or long pants (no skirts or dresses) and long hair must be tied back.
The Nippers Tree Surfing Course has the following additional restrictions:
- Children 4 – 5 years must be accompanied by a participating adult at a ratio of 1:1.
- Children 3 years or less are unable to participate.
- Level 3 is suitable for children only.
- All participants must wear enclosed toe flat-soled shoes (runners) and shorts or long pants (no skirts or dresses) and long hair must be tied back.
- The Nippers Tree Surfing course is unable to accommodate persons weighing more than 100kg.
The Tube Slides attraction has the following restrictions:
- Children as young as three years old can ride but under 5’s are asked to ride alongside parents in a double tube.
- Children under 135cm that wish to ride alone must go on the Kids only slide.
- All Tube Sliding Activities are unable to accommodate persons weighing more than 120kg.
- The Tube Sliding activity is not suitable for pregnant women.
The Sky Scramble has the following restrictions:
- The maximum height required for a participant on the Sky Scramble is 135 cm.
- Children as young as 3 years old and infants are able to participate on the lower ground section where people over the height requirement can provide assistance. Please speak to our team if you have any questions.
- A maximum of 2 children (under 135cm) in a net box is permitted.
- 1 child (under 135cm) is permitted to use a slide at a time.
- Rough play or running is not permitted.
- Participants are to follow staff instructions at all times.
- All participants must sign a release waiver and submit this to the experience operator prior to participation on the experience. You will not be permitted on the experience without this document.
- Children under the age of 18 years must have the release waiver signed by their legal parents or guardians.
- Release waivers can be completed online here.
Conditions of Entry
- Children under 18 years of age are to be accompanied by an adult who has paid for General Admission at all times.
- This is an alcohol & free venue.
- Smoking of any kind within Enchanted Adventure is not permitted.
- Aggressive or violent behaviour against other patrons &/or staff will not be tolerated; offenders will be asked to vacate the premises. Intoxicated or drug affected persons will be refused entry to the premises.
- If management suspects any patron of being affected by drugs or alcohol, they will be asked to leave.
- Enchanted Adventure is built on naturally sloping terrain; some areas may be slippery and path surfaces uneven. Patrons are advised to wear appropriate footwear
- Extreme caution is advised at all times.
- Children left behind will be accommodated over night with our animals.
- Please place rubbish in bins provided.
The following items are not permitted to be taken into Enchanted Adventure:
- Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
- Professional cameras or drones (without prior consent of management)
- Picnic furniture including chairs, tables, portable/pop-up tents and marquees (folding or otherwise)
- Animals (other than service animals)
- Musical instruments and amplified music
- Balls and bats of any description
- Bicycles, scooters and skateboards
- Rollerblades, skates or skis
- Flares, fire works and smoke bombs
- Laser lights and mirrorballs
- Any other items that in the opinion of Enchanted Adventure management could cause harm or public nuisance
You enter these premises at your own risk. Some of the fun activities available at Enchanted Adventure involve a certain degree of physical exertion and risk (such as the Ropes Course and Tube Slides) and these activities should only be undertaken by physically fit and able persons with no pre-existing medical conditions or injuries. The owners and management of Enchanted Adventure accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage to any property or any injury or death caused to any persons as a result of your participation in any of our amusement activities. It is a condition of entry that you agree to accept these risks yourself and fully indemnify the owners, management and staff of Enchanted Adventure from all liability in relation to any such damage, injury or death so caused.
WARNING : If you participate in these activities, your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice. NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, do not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. “Gross negligence” is defined in the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.
Booking Cancellation Policy
- Every effort will be made to re-schedule bookings to the same day when given ample notice by the guest/ticket holder.
- Due to the limited number of places, any participants who are unable to complete the tour due to personal confidence levels will not be offered a refund.
For Online & Pre-Paid Bookings
- We have a strict no refund policy.
- Session times or dates may be changed for pre-booked tickets with up to 2 hours notice prior to the scheduled start time by contacting our office. A booking credit will be issued if an agreed rescheduled booking date is not available.
- If for any reason Enchanted Adventure cancels a tour, a mutually agreed tour date will be offered. Enchanted Adventure reserves the right to alter or re-schedule tours at any time as a result of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions or any other circumstance beyond our control.
Enchanted Adventure has implemented ROLLER Software to manage our booking, ticketing and payment processing. Any transactions will be displayed on your bank statement as a charge by Enchanted Garden Arthurs Seat via rllr.co
If you have a concern or dispute with any payment, you can contact ROLLER by visiting rllr.co
COVID Safe Cancellation Policies
GENERAL PUBLIC BOOKINGS
Enchanted Adventure’s cancellation policy provides guests the flexibility to adjust a booking should unforeseen circumstances disrupt your intent to visit.
Session times or booking dates may be changed for pre-booked tickets with up to 2 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled start time. Contact our office on (03) 5981 8449 to do so. We have a strict no refund policy.
In the event of a business closure due to an enforced lockdown, Enchanted Adventure will provide a full refund upon request only.
COVID restrictions may apply to group numbers. Our team will make you aware of any adjustments or changes to park operating procedures. Enchanted Adventure will work with groups to move and adjust bookings should COVID-19 restrictions interfere with booking plans.
Booking & Payment Security Terms
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (including but not limited to name, email, and postal address) and financial information (including but not limited to credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your booking. If we have issues processing a booking, we will use this information to contact you. Enchanted Adventure’s Security Policy:
Credit Card Security
Enchanted Adventure uses the ROLLER Payments Gateway for their online credit card transactions. Enchanted Adventure takes credit card data security very seriously. For that reason, we use ROLLER Payments to securely handle credit card information. ROLLER Payments is a validated PCI, PSD2 and 3DSecure Compliant Service Provider.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Enchanted Adventure containing your booking number and experience itinerary (if you have provided your email address). If you wish to query a booking please contact us on (03) 5981 8449.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In order to use the Enchanted Adventure website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email. Any information collected by Enchanted Adventure is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
USE OF COLLECTION INFORMATION
Any details collected from Enchanted Adventure customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
All Enchanted Adventure customers have the option to subscribe to the Enchanted Adventure mailing list in order to receive park updates/information, specials and/or deals. Customers that subscribe to this mailing list are able to opt out at any time.
STORAGE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO COLLECTED INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com
Enchanted Adventure uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enchanted Adventure may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site (i.e. packaged deals and special offers) or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Enchanted Adventure does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses. Links on the Enchanted Adventure site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.enchantedadventure.com.au
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Membership Holder Terms & Conditions
1.0 Annual Membership – Subscription Period
12 months continuous subscription starts upon the date of purchase. The expiry date is calculated 12 months from that date of purchase. This is subject to our right to suspend, extend or terminate any membership.
1.1 Annual Membership Christmas Promotion – Subscription Period
12 months continuous subscription starts on the 25th of December the year of purchase. The expiry date is 24th December the following year.
2.0 Membership Benefits
a) Unlimited General Admission access to the Enchanted Adventure Garden
b) Tree Surfing upgrades: Upgrade fees are as advertised and are subject to change throughout the membership subscription period.
c) Exclusive Seasonal Offers: Seasonal offers are as advertised and are subject to change throughout the membership subscription period.
d) E-news is delivered every quarter to the nominated email address.
e) Easy entry for members at our main entry point. 55 Purves Road, Arthurs Seat, VIC 3936
2.1 – Exclusive Seasonal Offers are valid once per member per season. E.g. You may only redeem the winter offer once within your subscription period.
2.2 – Exclusive Seasonal Offers are subject to availability. Pre-booking is recommended.
2.3 – We may change or revoke any membership inclusions or benefits. We will endeavour to give advance notice (at least 28 days) of any such changes via email or within the quarterly E-news.
2.4 – Membership benefits do not apply to special events such as Little Seedlings and Enchanted ticketed events.
2.5 – Membership entry benefits do not apply to school, kindergarten and holiday program visits in which that child is participating.
3.0 Purchases and Payment
Full payment is required to secure the 12-month subscription to the Enchanted Adventure Garden. You can purchase the Enchanted Adventure 12 month Annual Subscription online via our website www.enchantedadventure.com.au or at ticket entry points, 55 Purves Road and 21 Purves Road, Arthurs Seat, 3936 VIC
3.1 Membership Postage & Delivery
There are two options available to customers when purchasing an annual membership. Postage is available Australia wide.
1. General Post – postage & delivery is processed via Australia Post. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for delivery for COVID postal delays.
2. Pick-up at venue – if you select this option, you will be able to pick-up your membership order within 2 business days from our ticket window at 55 Purves Road, Arthurs Seat VIC 3936
If you have any questions, please contact our team at email@example.com
4.0 General Terms
4.1 – Membership Subscriptions are not transferable. Only the listed person against the membership may redeem it.
4.2 – A photograph of the member holder is held for the purpose of identification upon entry. Photographs are encouraged for speedy entry, however, are not a requirement of membership.
4.3 – We reserve the right to request proof of identification eg, drivers’ licence, student card.
4.4 – You must notify us promptly of any changes to your nominated contact details.
4.5 – We may refuse any application for membership.
4.6 – We reserve the right to to alter membership seasonal promotion periods.
5.1 – We can immediately cancel your membership if:
- We consider that you have breached our membership terms and conditions.
- We consider that you have breached our terms and conditions of entry.
- If your payment is rejected by our payment gateway.
5.2 – If we cancel your membership:
- You will be notified in writing with an explanation as to the reason for cancellation.
- Your full Annual Membership subscription payment will be forfeited.
- Upon cancellation, all of your membership benefits will be cancelled.
By purchasing an annual membership, you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions as well as the Venue terms & conditions & Conditions of Entry. Enchanted Adventure reserves the right to alter, change or modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Enchanted Adventure Gift Vouchers have a validity of 3 years (36 months) from the date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers may only be exchanged for goods and services at Enchanted Adventure. Vouchers can be used across all areas of the business including buying tickets & experience upgrades, food & drink items in the Cafe and merchandise & other products in the Gift Shop.
- Recipients may use the full value or part thereof as payment. Any remaining balance will remain on the card for future use.
- Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or other denominations of Gift Vouchers.
- Treat gift voucher/s as cash and keep secure, as lost or stolen Gift Vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
- All Enchanted Gift Voucher sales are final and cannot be refunded.
GIFT VOUCHER POSTAGE & DELIVERY
There are two options available to customers when purchasing a gift voucher. Postage is available Australia wide.
- General Post – cost of $5.00. Postage & delivery is processed via Australia Post. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for delivery due to COVID postal delays.
- Pick-up at venue – free of charge. If you select this option, you will be able to pick up your gift voucher order within 2 business days from our ticket window at 55 Purves Road, Arthurs Seat VIC 3936.
If you any questions, please contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aren’t currently running any giveaways or social media collaboration promotions.