Family Fun Days
Make your next family fun event one to remember at Enchanted Adventure!
From 50 to 500 guests, we have you covered. Private open spaces and catering options are available so that your group can enjoy Mornington Peninsula’s fresh-air and enchanted fun.
– All day General Admission to 25 acres of outdoor fun
– The Treehouse: a private space to base your group
– Drinks Station, icy poles, free onsite parking, speedy access for your group & park maps
Adults $33pp | Child $20pp | Seniors $20pp
– Grand Tree Surfing course: $28pp
– Nippers Tree Surfing course: $20pp
– Lolly Buffet: $4pp
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Family Fun Day Booking Terms and Conditions
- Group bookings are subject to availability.
- Group booking rates are not available during peak periods (school holidays/long weekends).
- Child ticket prices are for those 17 years and under.
- Height & age restrictions are in place on the Tree Surfing Courses, Sky Scramble and Tube Slides. Refer to our venue terms and conditions for the full details.
- Price is based on 50+ people.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking to secure the date.
- We have a strict no refund policy.
We will always endeavour to accommodate a booking date re-schedule; we ask that you provide a minimum of 48 hours’ notice when re-scheduling so that we have sufficient time to process the changes.
If for any reason Enchanted Adventure cancels a tour, a mutually agreed tour will be offered. Enchanted Adventure reserves the right to alter or re-schedule tours at any time as a result of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions or any other circumstance beyond our control. We will provide as much notice as possible in this instance!
Food & Beverage
- When ordering onsite catering, all orders must be confirmed at least 10 days prior to the date booked.
- If you have guests with dietary requirements, please let us know!
- Alcohol is not permitted within the park.
All participants must sign a release waiver and submit this to the operator prior to participation on the experience. You will not be permitted on the experience without this document.
- Children (under 18 years of age) are required to have a waiver signed by their legal guardian or supervising adult.
- A digital waiver link will be received via email for distribution.
To read about Grand Tree Surfing and Nippers Tree Surfing Participant conditions, please click here.
To read about terms and conditions regarding COVID restrictions, please click here.